Age of Valor
login.php?sid=4fad538d8c1c141d5bbbb0d33ec61594 profile.php?mode=register&sid=4fad538d8c1c141d5bbbb0d33ec61594 faq.php?sid=4fad538d8c1c141d5bbbb0d33ec61594 memberlist.php?sid=4fad538d8c1c141d5bbbb0d33ec61594 search.php?sid=4fad538d8c1c141d5bbbb0d33ec61594 index.php?sid=4fad538d8c1c141d5bbbb0d33ec61594
Site Links: Home :: Features :: Connection Guide

Age of Valor Forum Index » Guilds/Factions » Looking for Pvm people Goto page 1, 2  Next
Looking for Pvm people
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:43 am Reply with quote
Seb

Looking for a guild that hunts big things

Bosses are getting harder, dual account Ishein/Simon or Simon/Hayden was a blast, but not anymore. Need a team. Was always a fan of the solitary hunting before, but some bosses i just cannot do.

Some probably saw me around on Sael or Simon maybe. I could probably pvp too, just not a big fan of the gank or minion style fighting. Doesnt mean i cant pvp at all, just probably not gonna go hang out at Brit gate.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:41 am Reply with quote
Tugex

Count me in! No guild at the moment, but id like to do them peerless and demitels and stuff like that too. There is so much to see (and kill) in Sosaria. Razz
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:54 pm Reply with quote
Dumples

Yeah I'm all for Big stuff too. If you see some variation of the name Dumples it's me.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:06 pm Reply with quote
Seb

yeah would be great if we could get like 3-5 man team or something, not sure how much you need for Peerless bosses, or some of the Demitels. Most of the stuff we can probably solo but its much more fun to slaughter it as a team.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:26 pm Reply with quote
Red Squirrel
AoV Owner

I have the impression the peerless here are easier then on OSI so they *might* be soloable. But thing with peerless is you want to go in knowing for sure that you can kill it within 2 hours, so its good to have a team.

my blog

Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:14 pm Reply with quote
Death
AoV Administrator

Red Squirrel wrote:
I have the impression the peerless here are easier then on OSI so they *might* be soloable. But thing with peerless is you want to go in knowing for sure that you can kill it within 2 hours, so its good to have a team.

Maybe dreadhorn.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:59 am Reply with quote
Nexus Graveheart

Well, I've seen videos of peerless on OSI solo'd. But I wouldn't ever attempt it. The two I saw were a Japanese fella soloing Melisande with some sort of uber battle axe. And the other was a Sammy who solo'd Paroxysmus. As Bartok said, I've heard that Dreadhorn can be solo'd but in my experience on other shards, her poison seems to send me to a quick death.

Then again, I've never gone and challenged the peerless here on AoV, so everything I've said could be moot. Bah.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:27 am Reply with quote
Death
AoV Administrator

Nexus Graveheart wrote:
Well, I've seen videos of peerless on OSI solo'd. But I wouldn't ever attempt it. The two I saw were a Japanese fella soloing Melisande with some sort of uber battle axe. And the other was a Sammy who solo'd Paroxysmus. As Bartok said, I've heard that Dreadhorn can be solo'd but in my experience on other shards, her poison seems to send me to a quick death.

Then again, I've never gone and challenged the peerless here on AoV, so everything I've said could be moot. Bah.

I saw a necro samurai take down a grizzle and an effusion with honor and necromactic goodness.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Gaiava Arkkaza

Who said peerlesses were supposed to NOT be soloable? They are hard and all, but a good samurai can solo anything.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quote
Dumples

Gaiava Arkkaza wrote:
Who said peerlesses were supposed to NOT be soloable? They are hard and all, but a good samurai can solo anything.

I remember when a tamer used to be able to solo anything. Smile
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quote
Seb

Funny, didnt say anything about things not being soloable...

Playing a MMO alone and soloing everything is just boring. Ok you solo a peerless, makes you all proud in real life, so what. Was just looking for some guild to hunt stuff, no need to be all "oh i can solo this, can solo that, im so great".

Was a bad idea i guess, might as well forget it.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:10 pm Reply with quote
Gaiava Arkkaza

No no... ignore that. I cant play, but someone can invite you to the pvm alliance of EVP and E.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:23 pm Reply with quote
Lymus

Dumples wrote:
Gaiava Arkkaza wrote:

I remember when there werent follower slots, and people had 2 WWs and a dragon.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:30 pm Reply with quote
Death
AoV Administrator

Lymus wrote:
Dumples wrote:
Gaiava Arkkaza wrote:

I remember when there werent follower slots, and people had 2 WWs and a dragon.

Pets were also non bondable and transferable to any class Very Happy.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:46 am Reply with quote
Seb

2 WW and a Dragon wow, had heard of 2 dragons too, but those 3 would be just insane. Transfer that to a mage or something ouch
Looking for Pvm people
Age of Valor Forum Index » Guilds/Factions