Age of Valor
login.php?sid=7b91bc7837ec6bcab7a027ac58e96aff profile.php?mode=register&sid=7b91bc7837ec6bcab7a027ac58e96aff faq.php?sid=7b91bc7837ec6bcab7a027ac58e96aff memberlist.php?sid=7b91bc7837ec6bcab7a027ac58e96aff search.php?sid=7b91bc7837ec6bcab7a027ac58e96aff index.php?sid=7b91bc7837ec6bcab7a027ac58e96aff
Site Links: Home :: Features :: Connection Guide




Age of Valor Forum Index » Gauntlet Mall » Paying US$ Goto page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic  Reply to topic View previous topic :: View next topic 
Paying US$
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:46 pm Reply with quote
Trill
Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 156




Buying Spirit of the Storms for 20$ U.S currency.
_________________
*IBH* 4 Lfe!

View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quote
Death
AoV Administrator
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 6426




Although there is no rule against offering real money for virtual items on the shard, if you are buying from another player, I would highly advise to pay in virtual gold using the secure trade built into the Ultima client. There's no real secure way of offering real money for a virtual item so there's a high risk of getting scammed.

Staff do not approve of real cash trades between players or cross-server trades to different shards as they fall outside our area of control. A word of caution that doing so is at your own risk. Staff will not replace items or reimburse items/cash done through risky trading practices.

On a side note, I would also advise caution against trading very high prices for custom items as they are subject to change/modification during the revamp. I'm not saying that every custom item is going to be changed, but there is a possibility that items will either climb or drop in value OR have completely different properties than what you were seeking.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quote
ggkthx
Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Posts: 896
Location: MN




Trill, what he's saying is, you're dumb. Wink

<3

However, if I had one I'd give it to you.

Also, it's sort of terrible. Laughing
_________________

I didn't choose the Fel life, the Fel life chose me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:02 pm Reply with quote
Trill
Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 156




Lol actually if someone was willing to give me money for an in game item id be more than willing to hold up my end of the bargain, more or less because i know that could be a way to receive funds for items again from that person in future deals.

It looks like it would kick ass on an eval dexxer doing champs! But mainly i want it because its the only arty me and Filth dont possess.
_________________
*IBH* 4 Lfe!

View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:20 am Reply with quote
Trill
Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 156




we use to run it until it got buffed to shit, now its not even worth looking at; it's to much of a pain.

If you look at the outcome now its pointless

1. You run the champ as it is now annoying as hell and can take near and hour or even more to complete.

2. YAY we have the skull we can summon him!

3. Summon him kill him it doesnt drop, your forced to rinse and repeat all those waisted hours of play.
_________________
*IBH* 4 Lfe!

View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:28 am Reply with quote
Death
AoV Administrator
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 6426




Trill wrote:
we use to run it until it got buffed to shit, now its not even worth looking at; it's to much of a pain.

If you look at the outcome now its pointless

1. You run the champ as it is now annoying as hell and can take near and hour or even more to complete.

2. YAY we have the skull we can summon him!

3. Summon him kill him it doesnt drop, your forced to rinse and repeat all those waisted hours of play.


All the more reward when you finally do get it but yes, that champ and the demitel boss have some pretty obvious flaws in design.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:31 am Reply with quote
Trill
Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 156




I like doing the normal Demitals no matter the outcome, because i dont have to beat an annoying champ just to be able to fight them.
_________________
*IBH* 4 Lfe!

View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:32 am Reply with quote
Trill
Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 156




newguy wrote:
death can you PLEASE put the demital chance up it takes so long to kill them espiecilly with hardly anyone on and you still hardly get one


Are you wearing a luck suit??????

Its a 20% chance to drop with cap luck?
_________________
*IBH* 4 Lfe!

View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:42 am Reply with quote
Death
AoV Administrator
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 6426




newguy wrote:
death can you PLEASE put the demital chance up it takes so long to kill them espiecilly with hardly anyone on and you still hardly get one


The artifact chance can go up to like 16% upon a kill, which is the highest of any other artifact system. The Demitel were meant to be killed by a group of people and drop the highest property items known to man so for now they'll remain as is.

The more important question, however, is that we have not yet decided what to do with Demitel bosses after the revamp. Whether they will need to be summoned, what lore they will have, where they'll be located, if they'll have any special drop criteria, etc etc. We haven't decided whether we want to tone them down, buff them up or keep them as is. Ideally, we want to make them unique bosses that differ from champions, peerless and gauntlet bosses but we have not yet thought up anything unique.
View user's profile Send private message
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:03 am Reply with quote
DOCTOR THUNDER
Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 1760
Location: Grand Rapids, Mich




put them back into the wild! Brunus had them all living in the same house, like some weird version of UO Real Life. They are not happy there, trust me. They told me that they feel like zoo animals, being caged up and all.

Malikus misses his little patch of ruins, you guys misunderstood what was going on. He was actually REMODELING that place.

Its too warm in the palace for the Crystal Daemon. He needs his snowy field back.

Humus misses the sands back by the fire champ idol. He got a little embarassed when he told me that the sand was like kitty litter for him. Feel his pain, there is no way on sosaria that Humus can wipe his ass. Now you are making him do #2 on a cold dungeon floor?!?!

Blood Beast says there is too much commotion, he needs his peace and quiet down in the depths of a dungeon. He likes to read.

Alcrumnis used to be a great party host before he was locked into the palace. Didn't you notice the great table where he used to be? He used to invite everyone over for parties, now he is locked away in solitude. He cant even go visit the other Demitals. so sad.

And for the Black Hole... I fucking hate that thing. Leave it there. Let it rot.
_________________
The polite PK.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:20 am Reply with quote
Death
AoV Administrator
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Posts: 6426




DOCTOR THUNDER wrote:
put them back into the wild! Brunus had them all living in the same house, like some weird version of UO Real Life. They are not happy there, trust me. They told me that they feel like zoo animals, being caged up and all.

Malikus misses his little patch of ruins, you guys misunderstood what was going on. He was actually REMODELING that place.

Its too warm in the palace for the Crystal Daemon. He needs his snowy field back.

Humus misses the sands back by the fire champ idol. He got a little embarassed when he told me that the sand was like kitty litter for him. Feel his pain, there is no way on sosaria that Humus can wipe his ass. Now you are making him do #2 on a cold dungeon floor?!?!

Blood Beast says there is too much commotion, he needs his peace and quiet down in the depths of a dungeon. He likes to read.

Alcrumnis used to be a great party host before he was locked into the palace. Didn't you notice the great table where he used to be? He used to invite everyone over for parties, now he is locked away in solitude. He cant even go visit the other Demitals. so sad.

And for the Black Hole... I fucking hate that thing. Leave it there. Let it rot.


Free roaming was unique and fun but it also posed a few problems. We can probably find a way to fix them but the whole point for Demitel is they should be unique bosses that differ from peerless and champions. Right now they have a very gauntlet style to them which is kind of stale and boring. Having them too similar to the other systems defeats the purpose as we could just make them into champions or peerless.

We could talk more about this whole subject but we'd be hijacking this thread so either need to make a new topic or split this one.
View user's profile Send private message
Paying US$
Age of Valor Forum Index » Gauntlet Mall
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT  
Page 1 of 2  
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  
  
 Post new topic  Reply to topic  
Shout Box


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2004 phpBB Group
Designed for Trushkin.net | Themes Database

This website and forum best viewed in a standards compliant browser such as Firefox or Opera.
Internet explorer is not recommended.