Age of Valor
login.php?sid=dc3b45e689a1d4eda1bb04d7b61ad460 profile.php?mode=register&sid=dc3b45e689a1d4eda1bb04d7b61ad460 faq.php?sid=dc3b45e689a1d4eda1bb04d7b61ad460 memberlist.php?sid=dc3b45e689a1d4eda1bb04d7b61ad460 search.php?sid=dc3b45e689a1d4eda1bb04d7b61ad460 index.php?sid=dc3b45e689a1d4eda1bb04d7b61ad460
Site Links: Home :: Donate :: Features :: Connection Guide

Age of Valor Forum Index » Events » Player Hosted Event- *Peerless Expedition*
Player Hosted Event- *Peerless Expedition*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quote
d.

Saturday
10/25/08
7:00 pm central

I will be hosting a peerless expedition. I have soloed peerless bosses many times before, and have quite a bit of experience. This is a great time for all players to get together and hunt some of the hardest monsters in the game. If you are someone who has never done peerless bosses before, this will be a great experience for you and possibly some good loots =].

I will be hosting this event on my necromage "d.". Bring you best PvM chars to the second story of luna bank at 7pm cst tomorrow, this should be a lot of fun for everyone.

*PS, if staff would maybe sticky this until late tomorrow night in the events section, that would be awesome.
Re: Player Hosted Event- *Peerless Expedition*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quote
Death
AoV Administrator

d. wrote:
Saturday
10/25/08

I will be hosting a peerless expedition. I have soloed peerless bosses many times before, and have quite a bit of experience. This is a great time for all players to get together and hunt some of the hardest monsters in the game. If you are someone who has never done peerless bosses before, this will be a great experience for you and possibly some good loots =].

I will be hosting this event on my necromage "d.". Bring you best PvM chars to the second story of luna bank at 7pm cst tomorrow, this should be a lot of fun for everyone.

*PS, if staff would maybe sticky this until late tomorrow night in the events section, that would be awesome.

What a great idea to take players under your wing and get a few more recipes creations out there. I'll be happy to sticky this for you or move it to the event section if you prefer. I'd recommend melisande or dreadhorn to start. Travesty is also easy but the dungeon monsters like to assassinate people.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quote
Nexus Graveheart

I'm definitely in. Barring any good ball games being on at that time.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:59 pm Reply with quote
d.

Seer Death wrote:
d. wrote:
Saturday
10/25/08

What a great idea to take players under your wing and get a few more recipes creations out there. I'll be happy to sticky this for you or move it to the event section if you prefer. I'd recommend melisande or dreadhorn to start. Travesty is also easy but the dungeon monsters like to assassinate people.

Yes, A sticky into events would be great. I plan on choosing the peerless depending on how many players attend, and also how many veteran and new players show up. I plan to do Dreadhorn first just as a "warm up" so everyone understands the basic flow of a peerless quest.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Red Squirrel
AoV Owner

Moving to event section so it shows on home page. Very Happy

my blog

Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quote
d.

Red Squirrel wrote:
Moving to event section so it shows on home page. Very Happy

Thanks a bunch =].
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Death
AoV Administrator

d. wrote:
Seer Death wrote:
d. wrote:
Saturday
10/25/08

Yes, A sticky into events would be great. I plan on choosing the peerless depending on how many players attend, and also how many veteran and new players show up. I plan to do Dreadhorn first just as a "warm up" so everyone understands the basic flow of a peerless quest.

Melisande is the easiest to collect keys for but the worst for dexxers so it depends on how many tamers and mages you get. Dreadhorn is not too bad cept from personal experience, irk is a stinge with dropping the key (Irk's brain). If you plan on doing grizzle, I would suggest allocating at least 3 hours for getting the keys as it's probably the hardest to get to.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quote
Red Squirrel
AoV Owner

Melissande is not too bad if you have a dexxer like mine. Disco on a leech dexx0r FTW.

my blog

Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Player Hosted Event- *Peerless Expedition*
Age of Valor Forum Index » Events